Sharon Kaufelt Stine was born in Virginia to Richard Henry Kaufelt and Lila Lee Thomas Kaufelt. She has one son, Richard Thomas Stine, and three grandsons. She attended Old Dominion University and has a BS in Secondary Education.
She is currently a part-time administrative aide with the Richmond Virginia Schools. She was previously engaged 29 years as a civil servant for the United States Navy. Her final assignment was as a Logistics Management Specialist serving to equip the United States ships in the Pacific and Atlantis fleets.
- Colonial Dames of America
- Continental Society Daughters of Indian Wars (Former Continental, Organizing Secretary, Organizing Honorary President, Virginia Society)
- Descendants of Brian Boru
- Founders Fellowship (Founding Advisory Coordinator; Founding Council of Fellows)
- Hereditary Order of the Red Dragon (Founder; President)
- National Guild of St. Margaret of Scotland
- National Society Colonial Dames of the XVII Century (Former Vice President, Richmond, Chapter)
- National Society Colonial Daughters of the 17th Century (Organizing Honorary President, Crown Colony Chapter)
- National Society Daughters of the American Colonists (Past Regent, Virginia Society; Honorary Regent, Rev. Robert Hunt Chapter)
- National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (National Society Vice- Chairman, Units Overseas; Honorary Regent, Four Flags and Sasobo, Japan Chapters; Past Regent, Borough of Norfolk Chapter)
- National Society Daughter of Colonial Wars
- National Society of the Dames of the Court of Honor (Former Third Vice President, Virginia Society)
- National Society Descendants of Colonial Mothers (Co-Founder; Inaugural President)
- National Society of the Sons and Daughters of the Pilgrims (Assistant Registrar General; Honorary Governor, Virginia Branch, Organizing Honorary Governor, Virginia South Branch)
- National Society Southern Dames of America (Honorary President, Virginia Society)
- National Society United States Daughters of 1812 (Co-Chairman, Micrographics; Honorary President, Virginia Society; Honorary President, Hampton Roads Chapter)
- Order of Alba
- Order of Descendants of Colonial Cavaliers
- Order of the Descendants of El Cid (Founder Patroness)
- Order of the Descendants of the Justiciars (Co-Founder; Inaugural Chief Justiciar)
- Order of the House of Wessex (Founding Councilor)
- Order of the Kings and Queens in the Holy Lands (Founder; Inaugural Historian)
- Order of the Monarchs of Ancient Scandinavia (Founder; Inaugural Regent)
- Order of the Monarchs of Rheims
- Society of Descendants of Lady Godiva (Co-Founder; Inaugural Second Lady-in-Waiting)
- Sons and Daughters of Colonial and Antebellum Bench and Bar
- United Daughters of the Confederacy (Past President, Norfolk County Grays, Princess Anne & Culpepper Chapters)
Sharon lived where duty called in the United States of America, Kentria, Morocco, Chipiona De la Frontera, Rota, Spain, Wahiawa, Oahu, Hawaii, and Misawa and Saebo Japan. Mrs. Stine volunteered with the United States Navy Relief by creating hand crocheted baby garments and blankets for the newborns of Navy personnel. She has gifted her design of over 50 needle point national sash holders.
Transcribed 7 volumes of original records for the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution.
Transcribed 13 volumes of original records of the War of 1812.