Anne Carter Baldwin Holle was born in Washington, DC to Easton Leroy Baldwin and Lula Rice Hopkins. She was first married to Herman Richardson Allen and second to Major General Charles George Holle. She is buried in Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Virginia with her second husband.
- The Gavel Society (President 1986-1989)
- National Society Daughters of the American Revolution
- Vermont Society of Colonial Dames
- National Society of Daughters of Founders and Patriots of America (National President 1970-73, National Corresponding Secretary 1967-70)
- Arlington Historical Society
- Tombstone Tuesday - Wreath Laying at Arlington Cemetery